The festive season is such a busy time of the year. It’s not only for keeping your health on track, managing stress, Christmas parties and trying to fit everything in.
Here are some strategies we use to keep on top of things.
- Meditate … super powerful to calm the mind and keep your head space under control. There is some good aps
- Ketones before a Christmas party or event will curb your desire to overeat at the party and also give you great health benefits to keep your body in good shape.
- If you are trying to eat well, think about what you are going eat while you are out, have a plan. Or eat before you go so you know you have made healthy choices up front.
- Try and stay low carb, make good choices
Eg. Nuts instead of chips
Swap hot chips in a meal for vegetables
Swap milk out for nut milks
Soda water instead of soft drinks
- Make alcohol alternatives that will help – vodka, lime & soda or sugar free gin & tonic
- Ketones are a great hangover cure and will help you feel better the next day if you do overindulge.
- Journaling is a good mindfulness practise that could help over this time
- Prioritising self-care each week
- Manage screen time and amount of mobile phone connectivity
- Use ketones to make a keto cocktail (heres an idea)
Enjoy the festive season.
If you are ready to start 2021 and prioritise your health, we have a 21-day Challenge launching in January. Details will follow this week – watch your email at the end of the week if you are keen to join us.
Have a great week